Life’s journey takes you through many twists and turns. You may not be prepared for it, but you have to face it. Accidents, mishaps and other adverse situations bring along dire consequences. They can leave a dent on your life both emotionally and financially, if you are not prepared for it.
Tata AIG brings to you a comprehensive cover that protects you from all adversities of life – Tata AIG Accident Guard. We ensure there are no speed-breakers in your life.
Flexible : The product has been designed for your convenience enabling you to pick and choose the benefits best suited to you and your family. This plan can be taken in multiple units of Rs. 5 lacs up to Rs. 1 crore.
Escalating benefits : If the policy is renewed, the sum(s) insured increases by 5% each year up to 5 years.
What are the key benefits of Tata AIG Accident Guard?
- Tata AIG Accident Guard provides cover for the following:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment accompanied by Permanent Total Loss of Use
- Additional benefits if Family Option is taken
- Education allowance : In case of Accidental Death, 10% of the principal sum insured is paid towards your childrenâ€™s education benefit.
- Repatriation of remains : An amount up to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 will also be reimbursed for the repatriation of the insured personâ€™s remains.
- Modification allowance : In case of a Permanent Total Disability or Dismemberment, an amount up to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 will be reimbursed to you towards the cost of modifying your house or vehicle, to combat Disability.
- Double Dismemberment benefit for children: For your children who are automatically insured, Dismemberment benefit doubles.
- Family transportation: When as a result of an accident, the principal insured is confined in a hospital outside 150 kms of his residence, we will reimburse the actual transportation expenses incurred by the immediate family member, to reach the insured person up to a maximum of Rs. 50,000.
Who should buy this insurance?
Any person can buy for Self & Spouse – 18-65 yrs, For Children – 6 months to 18 yrs (23 yrs. incase of Higher Education)