With the HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha health insurance plan, you get access to a network of more than 5000+ hospitals in the country for availing cashless hospitalization and health care facilities. Health Suraksha offers a policy period of 1 year and 2 years with basic sum insured per year ranging from Rs 3 to 10 lacs. It covers in-patient treatments, pre-hospitalization expenses, 144 day-care procedures, domiciliary treatments and many such expenses incurred during treatment. Also, a pre-policy check is required only if the individual is above 45 years in age.
In addition to these, HDFC ERGO Health insurance offers the benefit of Cumulative Bonus on completion of every claim-free year and reimbursement on health check-ups after completing 4 years of cash-less service. And along with that, you can avail benefits on Income Tax. Plus, enjoy a hassle free claim procedure post hospitalization. With Health Suraksha, be rest assured of no sub-limits on the hospital room rents, hospital charges, specific diseases and even doctor fees.
Key Highlights of HDFC ERGO’s Health Suraksha Plan
- Health insurance plans available at affordable rates
- Choose either an Individual Health Insurance or a Family Floater Health Insurance
- Option to choose either an annual policy or a two year policy
- Avail Cumulative Bonus at the end of each claim-free year
- Health check-up expenses are covered in the plan on completion of 4 claim-free years.
- Avail cashless services from our vast network of more than 5000+ hospitals
- Avail Income Tax exemption under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Take advantage of the least documentation and settlement time as well as a hassle free claim procedure
- Health check-up not mandatory for individuals below 45 years of age
- No Sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctor fees.
Why do I need a health insurance plan?
What are the benefits offered by Health Suraksha?
What are the various plans available under this policy?
- 1 Adult
- 2 Adults
- 2 Adults 1 Child
- 2 Adults 2 Children
- 1 Adult and 1 Children
- 1 Adult and 2 Children
- With this policy, you can avail the option of covering on the basis of individual sum insured and on family floater basis.
What are the eligibility criteria for purchasing the policy?
Do these policies offer any tax exemptions?
What is the procedure for reimbursement of medical expenses?
- Register your claim with us within 7 days of patient’s discharge
- Send the duly signed claim form and all the documents mentioned therein to us within 15 days of the occurrence of the incident
- After receiving the complete set of claim documents, we will send the payment for admissible amount along with claim settlement statement within 30 days in the name of the proposer.
How can I port my existing health insurance with HDFC ERGO’s Health Suraksha?
If the person insured transfers from any other insurer and enhances coverage, then the portability benefits will be offered on the previous sum insured.