With the HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha health insurance plan, you get access to a network of more than 4800+ hospitals in the country for availing cashless hospitalization and health care facilities. Health Suraksha offers a policy period of 1 year and 2 years with basic sum insured per year ranging from Rs 3 to 10 lacs. It covers in-patient treatments, pre-hospitalization expenses, 144 day-care procedures, domiciliary treatments and many such expenses incurred during treatment. Also, a pre-policy check is required only if the individual is above 45 years in age.
In addition to these, HDFC ERGO Health insurance offers the benefit of Cumulative Bonus on completion of every claim-free year and reimbursement on health check-ups after completing 4 years of cash-less service. And along with that, you can avail benefits on Income Tax. Plus, enjoy a hassle free claim procedure post hospitalization. With Health Suraksha, be rest assured of no sub-limits on the hospital room rents, hospital charges, specific diseases and even doctor fees.
Get the right Health Suraksha plan for you and your family with just one click.
Key Highlights of HDFC ERGO’s Health Suraksha Plan
- Health insurance plans available at affordable rates
- Choose either an Individual Health Insurance or a Family Floater Health Insurance
- Option to choose either an annual policy or a two year policy
- Avail Cumulative Bonus at the end of each claim-free year
- Health check-up expenses are covered in the plan on completion of 4 claim-free years.
- Avail cashless services from our vast network of more than 4800+ hospitals
- Avail Income Tax exemption under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Take advantage of the least documentation and settlement time as well as a hassle free claim procedure
- Health check-up not mandatory for individuals below 45 years of age
- No Sub-limits on hospital room rents, hospital expenses, specific diseases and doctor fees.
Exclusion Policy – HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Plan
- A 30 day waiting period for claims
- 2 years waiting period for Particular Diseases and Treatment such as surgery on tonsils and sinuses, cysts, internal tumor etc.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered unless the insured is covered for 48 months
- In case of war or any sort of armed conflicts
- Violation of any law with an intent of crime
- injuries caused due to an act of self-destruction, suicide or suicide attempts
- radioactivity or war, terrorist activities
- Claims for illness that may arise due to intoxication of alcohol and drugs
- Plastic or cosmetic surgery unless performed as an internal part of the treatment
- Vaccinations including inoculation and immunizations taken for preventive measures
- Refer to the Policy Wording document for a complete list of exclusions.