Health Guard Individual Policy from Bajaj Allianz
Complete Health Insurance for You
Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard Individual option plan is designed to suit all your health care needs. It takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious illness or accident.
Your health is precious to you – it enables you to live your life the way you please. But a sudden illness or accident can put a stop to your way of living and empty your savings. Protect yourself with the Bajaj Allianz Health Guard (individual option) – an all-round policy that covers you against medical expenses including hospitalization, in the event that you fall ill or have an accident. Now you don’t ever have to worry about not having enough money for treatment in case things go wrong.
In these times of rising medical costs, Bajaj Allianz’s Health Guard Policy is the perfect Health protection for you and your family. It takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious accident or illness. The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses and also ambulance charges in case of an emergency (subject to a limit of Rs. 1000/-).
What Coverage Do I Get?
- The policy covers hospitalization expenses for you.
- You will have access to cashless facility at over 4000 empanelled hospitals across India.(subject to exclusions and conditions)
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covers relevant medical expenses incurred 60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs 1000.
- 130 daycare procedures are covered subject to terms and conditions.
- Family discount of 10% is applicable.
- 10% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%. cumulative bonus would be passed if continuously renewed with us.
- No medical tests upto 45 years, subject to clean proposal form.
- Medical tests (pre-policy check-up) are mandatory for members aged 46 years and above.
- The pre-policy check up would be arranged at our empanelled diagnostic centers.
- 100% cost of pre-policy check-up would be refunded if the proposal is accepted and policy is issued.
- In case the member opts for hospitals besides the empanelled ones, the expenses incurred by him shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from submission of all documents.
- Free Health check-up at designated Bajaj Allianz diagnostic centers at the end of 4 continuous claim-free years.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Free Look Period: If you would not be satisfied with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Due to unavoidable reasons, sometimes dates get pushed back a little. That’s why you now have a grace period of 30 days for renewing your existing Bajaj Allianz policy. The policy will be considered as continuous for all the waiting periods.
- Now you will no longer be charged higher premium if there has been a claim in the previous policy!
Health Administration Team
- The team consists of doctors and para medics who are responsible for health underwriting and claims settlement.
- Provides single window assistance to all the health insurance policy holders for all health care related services.
- Faster Claim Settlement due to single point of contact.
- Effective and quick in resolving customer queries/better and systematic redressal mechanisms.
- Control over Claims Settlement and Customer service.
- A waiting period of 4 years will be applicable in the case of pre-existing diseases.
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy will be excluded from coverage.
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, cataract (liability restricted upto 10% of SI, max. upto Rs.35,000) and sinusitis shall be covered after a waiting period of 2 years.
- Treatment consisting of non-allopathic medicine will not be covered.
- Congenital external are excluded permanently. Congenital internal have waiting period of 4 years(if disclosed at the time of proposal and policy acceptance)
- Cosmetic, aesthetic or related treatments will not be covered.
- Treatment will not be covered for use of intoxicating and/or addictive substances like alcohol, drugs etc.
- Joint replacement surgery (other than due to accidents) shall have a waiting period of 4 years before it is covered.
Leave a Reply