- The plan offers multiple term options to suit your needs. Based on your financial goals, you have the flexibility of paying for a limited period and staying invested for a longer period to reap higher benefits.
- Get the potential upside on your investments through compounded reversionary bonuses throughout the Policy Term.
- The policy offers you a life insurance cover that gives your family a lump sum amount as well as the vested bonuses and terminal bonus (if any) in the policy.
In case the Life Assured survives till the end of the Policy Term, provided all due premiums have been paid, the Sum assured plus accrued bonus and Terminal Bonus, (if any) will be payable. The policy terminates on the payment of Maturity Benefit.
In case of an unfortunate demise of the Life Assured during the Policy Term, provided all due premiums have been paid till the date of death, the benefit payable to the nominee is the higher of:
1. Death Sum Assured plus vested bonus plus Terminal Bonus, if any.
2. 105% of total premiums paid (excluding service tax, extra premiums, if any).
Where Death Sum Assured is higher of:
- Sum Assured, or
- 10 times the annualized premium if age of the Life Assured is less than 45 years or 7 times the annualized premium if age of the Life Assured is greater than or equal to 45 years
Age at Entry : 3 to 55 years
Age at Maturity : 18 to 70 years
Policy Term : 15/20/25 years
Minimum Premium : 12,000/- per annum
Minimum Sum Assured : 1 Lakh
Maximum Sum Assured : 5 Crore
Premium Payment Term(PPT) :
PPT: 7/ 10/ 12 for 15 years Policy Term
PPT: 10/ 12/ 15/ 17 for a 20 year Policy Term
PPT: 12/ 15/ 17/ 20 for a 25 year Policy Term
Suicide Exclusion: If the life assured commits suicide within one year from the policy commencement date, the policy will be void and only 80% of the premiums paid will be payable as death benefit. If the life assured commits suicide within one year from the revival date of the policy, if revived, the higher of, 80% of the premiums paid till the date of death and surrender value, will be payable as death benefit.