As we say, BE INSURED… REST ASSURED. Shriram General Insurance brought up an exclusive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy for its valuable customers. In current era, we have lots of things to worry but here at Shriram General Insurance, we don’t want you to worry anymore about your two wheeler, so buy/renew two wheeler insurance online now and take protected ride with your two wheeler. We aim to protect you from the financial loss incurred to get your vehicle repaired or replaced in the eventuality of damage/theft. Besides above it, your bike insurance also protects you against the mandatory third party liability. Moreover, availability of enhanced protections through nil depreciation is also available.
Shriram Bike Insurance Online – Reasons to choose Us
Following are some of the key features & benefits of Shriram General’s Two Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- Buy two wheeler insurance online or renew your bike insurance online with your home comfort.
- Get up to 50% No Claim Bonus even if you bought your two-wheeler insurance from any other bike insurance provider.
- We work round-the-clock for our valuable customers. We are available whenever you need us. Get assistance 24X7 regarding your two wheeler insurance.
- Instant register your two-wheeler claim online and track the status online as well.
- Transfer of existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider.
- Hassle-free cashless claim at preferred network garages.
- Pick our best covers at a low premium.
What does the Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Cover?
Loss or damage to your vehicle: Shriram two wheeler insurance covers you against any loss or damage caused to the vehicle due to the following natural and man made calamities. Natural Calamities – Your bike insurance covers fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide. Man made Calamities – Your Online Two Wheeler Insurance policy also protects your vehicle from Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air. Third Party Liability: With Online Bike Insurance policy, you can get unlimited coverage i.e. whatever the court awards as your liability to the “Third Party” due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle will be met by Shriram General Insurance Company Ltd. Property Liability: In case of your vehicle causing “Third Party” property damage, Shriram two wheeler insurance policy will offer to compensation up to Rs. 100,000/-.
What does the Shriram Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Not Cover?
- Accidental loss or damage suffered whilst the insured or any person driving with the knowledge and consent of the insured is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Accidental loss or damage caused due to Willful Negligence
- Loss or Liability while the vehicle is used outside the scope of limitations of use and / or being driven by a person not duly licensed.
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear & tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown/failure or breakages
- Loss connected to nuclear or radioactivity or nuclear weapons
- Loss connected with war and related activities
- Policy deductibles: The first amount of each and every claim which you should bear. You can choose this amount as per the limits. The higher limit you choose, the greater the discount on the premium.
To further protect you and your near and dear ones commuting in the vehicle with you, we offer a range of value added extensions to your Motor Insurance Policy at a nominal additional premium.
- Good feature discount
- All your Electrical & Electronic Accessories like fog light, etc can be covered within the policy.
- Personal Accident: You can avail of this cover for yourself (as the insured), for the driver of your vehicle (in case you have a paid driver) and unnamed passengers as per the seating capacity of the vehicle. Unnamed passengers can include your spouse, children, parents, etc. The Personal Accident cover is available from Rs. 10,000/- to a maximum of Rs. 200,000/- (in multiples of Rs. 10,000/)
The vehicles are insured at a fixed value called the Insured’s Declared Value (IDV). IDV is calculated on the basis of the manufacturer’s listed selling price of the vehicle (plus the listed price of any accessories) after deducting the depreciation for every year as per the schedule provided by the erstwhile Indian Motor Tariff.
The insurance premium for your vehicle depends on the cubic capacity of the engine, the carrying capacity or the gross weight of the vehicle, the age, place of registration and the IDV (Insured Declared Value).
- We will take 24X7 claim notification service.
- Timely customer contact and assistance.
- Survey and assistance within a day.
- We shall ensure that quality of claim settlement and customer satisfaction are taken care of in each and every step of claim settlement.
- Simple Claims Procedure – Hallmark of our corporate philosophy and approach.
- Claimant can know his claim status at any time from us.