CALL Now for more details 09883398055 / 03340078428/429
The Insurance Times group has entered into 37 years of successful publication of journals and books on Insurance in India. The journal has a PAN India circulation and is the most popular journal on Insurance Industry in India.
The group has launched an initiative to publish various educational books pertaining to insurance industry in India for different exams conducted by Insurance Institute of India as well as exams being conducted for various courses in Insurance sector.
The Reinsurance market world over has been growing rapidly.With the increase in the volatility of risks the reinsurance has become inevitable. The insurers must have a well planned reinsurance strategy to have stable business portfolio.
With the growing complexities in reinsurance need was felt to have some literature in easy language which can be grasped easily by the Insurance Underwriters, Brokers, Students.
Mr. K.L. Naik a Reinsurance Guru and authority on the subject ventured to author this manual on Reinsurance. Mr. Naik has very rich experience in the reinsurance field both in Indian and International markets and he has put forth all his experience in capsule form in this book.
The book written in lucid language will be an easy reference guide for Insurers, Reinsurance Professionals, Students, and Intermediaries. It will be a rich and valuable addition to every library for reference on Reinsurance in India.
Reinsurance Manual – Handy Book for Reinsurance Professionals Examination covers following chapter
1. Introduction and Glossary for the Manual
2. Reinsurance Fundamentals
3. Methods of Reinsurance
4. Reinsurance Underwriting
5. Reinsurance Programming
6. Facultative Reinsurance
7. Proportional Treaty Terms
8. Non Proportional Treaty Terms
9. Underwriting Information Formats of Risk Profiles & Loss Profiles
10. Reinsurance Accounts – Proportional Treaties
11. Reinsurance Accounts – Non Proportional Treaties
12. Rating Technology of Excess of Loss Treaties
13. Legal and Contractual Aspects of Reinsurance
14. Reinsurance of Life Insurance
15. Practical example of Reinsurance Programming
16. Writing and Underwriting Inward Reinsurance
Annexure I SIGMA Reports (2005-2012) & Reinsurance market trends 133 (1945 to 2012)
Annexure II Standard Proportional treaty slips with clauses,
Conditions, terms and list of exclusions
Annexure III Standard Non Proportional treaties slip with terms and list of exclusions
Annexure IV Facultative Reinsurance slips for Pro-Rata Fac. Re.
Annexure V Facultative Reinsurance slips for XL Fac. Re
Fundamentals of Reinsurance – Self Examination Questions
Book – Price Rs.585 Click here to buy
Book your order online Now Click here www.sashipublications.com
Payment Modes for book above:
1. By Demand Draft / Payable at par cheque in favour of ‘SASHI PUBLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”
2. Direct ECS/deposit cash in our bank account number 402120110000327 of ‘SASHI PUBLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, Bank of India, VVK Road Branch., Kolkata, India IFSC Code : BKID0004021
3 Deposit cheque in our bank account in your city and send us copy of Pay in slip by email / fax.
4.Make online payment at our website http://www.sashipublications.com
For any query please contact at
C/o The Insurance Times
25/1, Baranashi Ghosh Street, Near Girish Park, Kolkata – 700007. India
Phone 033-40078428/429/ 22184184/22696035