Relevance of the program: – Aviation insurance policies are distinctly different from those for other areas of transportation and tend to incorporate aviation terminology, limits and clauses specific to aviation insurance. The aviation industry and its insurance market are constantly evolving and have its own challenges to meet. This course seeks to provide an understanding of the main principles and practice of aviation hull and liability insurance and explains the development of aviation insurance, aviation insurance law and the types of cover available.
Program Objectives: –
- Analyze the critical components of the different insurance contracts available to aircraft operators
- Understand the necessary processes for obtaining insurance cover
- Identify the factors that an aircraft operator should take into consideration when purchasing insurance cover
- Comprehending the special features of claim settlement
- Gain an understanding of the main conventions and protocols
- Gain an understanding of how hull and liability risks are insured
Participants Profile: – The Program will be relevant for executives at the junior and the middle executive level already working in the Aviation sector or desirous of working in the sector.
Timing: – 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Course Fees: – Residential participants: Total amount Required – Rs. 13397/- (Rs. 11700/- plus service tax 14.5%). Non-residential participants: Total amount required -Rs. 9618/- (Rs.8400/- plus service tax 14.5%).
Training Venue: – Insurance Institute of India (College of Insurance), Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai – 400051.
Course Coordinator: Prof Pranab Misra – 022-26544202, Email: [email protected]
Respond to: – Mrs.Shilpa Vaidya – 022-26544266, Ms.Yogeeta Kulkarni 022-26544251, Ms.Laxmi Joshi 022-26544245, Email [email protected]