Customer focused products and processes help company grow amidst challenging times Garners...
With the intention to improve insurance penetration in the country, Reliance General...
The Allahabad University has planned to start an insurance policy to cover every student...
With the demand for covers for ground handling and aviation product liability insurance...
Global insured losses from catastrophes were USD 45 billion in 2013,according to Swiss Re...
life insurance companies across the country are witnessing a sharp rise in cases of fraud and...
Frontline staffs in the insurance sector are making a flight to the IT, ITes and retail...
To avoid hassle in settlement of claims life insurance companies in India consider suicides as...
The Arabian Kingdom is looking to develop a system of accountability for medical errors in the...
In a bid to provide assistance to policyholders to get lapsed policies renewed easily...
IndiaFirst Life continues its growth story; grows by 28% in FY 2013-14
Reliance Insurance, UIDAI tie up for Aadhaar-based e-KYC
Allahabad University plans insurance cover for students from next session
Aviation insurance demand on the rise
Global insured losses from catastrophes were USD 45 billion in 2013, Swiss Re...
Fraudulent practices on a spurt in life insurance
Insurance sector worried over high attrition rate
Life insurers treat suicides as natural deaths for hassle free claims
Medical errors on the rise in Arabian Kingdom
Bajaj Allianz starts special campaign for easy renewal of lapsed policies
If you are appearing for the exams conducted by Insurance Institute of India you can download the admit card from the link below. Please input your registration number to download the card.
1. Always keep the Admission Card issued by Insurance Institute of India handy with you, as you are required to show it to the Presiding Officer or Invigilators when asked.
2. Take your seat in the examination room TEN MINUTES before starting of the examination time. Candidates should in all matters follow the instructions and ruling of the Presiding Officer whose decision shall be final in all matters of dispute.
3. A CANDIDATE WHO IS LATE FOR THE EXAMINATION BY MORE THAN 20 MINUTES FOR 2 HOUR PAPERS AND 30 MINUTES FOR 3 HOUR PAPERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. NO CANDIDATE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW BEFORE 30 MINUTES FROM COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION.
4. Answers must be written in Blue/Blank Ink only. (Use of Ball pointed pen is permitted.)
5. Complete the Certificate of Attendance Form (Form-Exam 7) giving full name and other particulars and keep it along with the Admission Card on your desk before the start of the examination.
6. Make sure that you have received the correct question paper.
7. No candidate will leave the place of examination except with the permission of the Invigilator, speak or in any way communicate with any other candidate during the course of the examination, take into examination room or peruse, refer, or in any other way utilize any written, typed or printed book, document, or other material whatsoever. Any breach of this instruction will result in failing with the examination and dis-qualification of the candidate from sitting at further examination of the Insurance Institute of India and will be intimated to the employer of the candidates and/or such further punishment as the Board of Education may deem fit.
8. Mark your registration number and other particulars on the cover of the Answer book. Do not write your name anywhere in the Answer book or on the Supplementary sheets. Write legibly on both sides of the paper. Begin answer of each question on a fresh page. Cross out rough work, if any. No part of the Answer book is to be torn off or blank pages left between the answers. Supplementary sheets are to be securely fastened to the Answer book with a tag inside the cover page.
9. The Registration number allotted to you, is a permanent number.
10. You are required to write the Registration number/Question Paper No. on all your Answer papers including Supplements.
11. You are allowed to appear only for the subjects mentioned overleaf.
12. Institute does not accept any responsibility if the examiner cannot evaluate an answer script due to illegible handwriting.
13. ID Proof(only with photograph): (i) Passport, (ii) Company Identity Card with photograph, (iii) Driving license, (iv) Votersâ€™ Identity Card, (v) Pan Card, (vi) Bank Debit/Credit Card with photograph, (vii) Identity card issued by School/College(for students) (viii) Passbook of any Bank (ix) Identity Card issued by the Insurance Institute of India and (x) Identity Card issued by UIDAI.
14. Mobile phones / Pagers (on or switch off mode) are not allowed in the examination hall. If it is found with the candidate in the examination room while writing the answer paper, candidate will be declared as â€˜Failâ€™ in the respective paper and candidateâ€™s employer will be informed.