IRDA during onsite inspection conducted in December, 2010 found that M/s.SBI Life Insurance...
The list of top tax defaulters provided by the Income Tax department features Life...
Small cars from some of the leading brands sold in India has failed miserably in crash cases...
All pilgrims that hold valid permits for this year's Amarnath Yatra will be provided a free...
Panchayati Raj and Rural Works Department Minister of Bihar, Bhim Singh stated recently that the...
Swiss Re has delivered a net income of USD 4.4 billion for 2013. The result was driven by...
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited, a joint venture between Future Group - the...
How insurers in Asia can help consumers meet their increasing needs for medical insurance products and services
All markets surveyed in this study (China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand)...
Future Generali India Insurance first to launch Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojana programme in Karnataka
Future Generali India Insurance, a joint venture between Future Group - the leading retailer of...
After examining various representations received from Life Insurance Industry, the competent...
IRDA asks SBI Life Insurance to repay 275 crores to Policyholders
LIC tops the tax defaulter's list
Top small cars are prone to life threatening road accidents
Free insurance cover to Amarnath pilgrims
Bihar govt plans insurance scheme for panchayat representatives
Swiss Re earns profit of USD 4.4 billion for 2013
Future Generali India Life Insurance receives ISO 9001:2008 certification
How insurers in Asia can help consumers meet their increasing needs for...
Future Generali India Insurance first to launch Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojana...
IRDA: Implementation of Standard Proposal form for Life Insurance
If you are appearing for the exams conducted by Insurance Institute of India you can download the admit card from the link below. Please input your registration number to download the card.
1. Always keep the Admission Card issued by Insurance Institute of India handy with you, as you are required to show it to the Presiding Officer or Invigilators when asked.
2. Take your seat in the examination room TEN MINUTES before starting of the examination time. Candidates should in all matters follow the instructions and ruling of the Presiding Officer whose decision shall be final in all matters of dispute.
3. A CANDIDATE WHO IS LATE FOR THE EXAMINATION BY MORE THAN 20 MINUTES FOR 2 HOUR PAPERS AND 30 MINUTES FOR 3 HOUR PAPERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. NO CANDIDATE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW BEFORE 30 MINUTES FROM COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION.
4. Answers must be written in Blue/Blank Ink only. (Use of Ball pointed pen is permitted.)
5. Complete the Certificate of Attendance Form (Form-Exam 7) giving full name and other particulars and keep it along with the Admission Card on your desk before the start of the examination.
6. Make sure that you have received the correct question paper.
7. No candidate will leave the place of examination except with the permission of the Invigilator, speak or in any way communicate with any other candidate during the course of the examination, take into examination room or peruse, refer, or in any other way utilize any written, typed or printed book, document, or other material whatsoever. Any breach of this instruction will result in failing with the examination and dis-qualification of the candidate from sitting at further examination of the Insurance Institute of India and will be intimated to the employer of the candidates and/or such further punishment as the Board of Education may deem fit.
8. Mark your registration number and other particulars on the cover of the Answer book. Do not write your name anywhere in the Answer book or on the Supplementary sheets. Write legibly on both sides of the paper. Begin answer of each question on a fresh page. Cross out rough work, if any. No part of the Answer book is to be torn off or blank pages left between the answers. Supplementary sheets are to be securely fastened to the Answer book with a tag inside the cover page.
9. The Registration number allotted to you, is a permanent number.
10. You are required to write the Registration number/Question Paper No. on all your Answer papers including Supplements.
11. You are allowed to appear only for the subjects mentioned overleaf.
12. Institute does not accept any responsibility if the examiner cannot evaluate an answer script due to illegible handwriting.
13. ID Proof(only with photograph): (i) Passport, (ii) Company Identity Card with photograph, (iii) Driving license, (iv) Votersâ€™ Identity Card, (v) Pan Card, (vi) Bank Debit/Credit Card with photograph, (vii) Identity card issued by School/College(for students) (viii) Passbook of any Bank (ix) Identity Card issued by the Insurance Institute of India and (x) Identity Card issued by UIDAI.
14. Mobile phones / Pagers (on or switch off mode) are not allowed in the examination hall. If it is found with the candidate in the examination room while writing the answer paper, candidate will be declared as â€˜Failâ€™ in the respective paper and candidateâ€™s employer will be informed.