Please beware of duplicate books/study materials from Maples Publication, kolkata which is a...
Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the leading insurers who offer insurance...
RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE AMONGST FIRST FEW PRIVATE INSURERS TO OFFER INSURANCE POLICIES IN ELECTRONIC DEMAT FORM
Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC), part of Reliance Capital Limited, today announced the...
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited, a joint venture between Murugappa Group and...
National Seminar on ‘Big data to Predictive Analytics – Future of Healthcare’ conducted by PHD Chamber
The PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized a Seminar on Big data to Predictive Analytics...
The death of Lal Bahadur Lohar, the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB)constable who was deputed to...
IRDA is considering a proposal to allow five year policies with the hope to improve the health...
Now all policies be it life, health or motor can be dematerialized and maintained under a single...
With the decrease in demand for passenger cars due to the economic slowdown the insurance majors...
Property insurance, the largest category in the South African non-life insurance industry, is...
Maples Publication,Belgharia, Kolkata - A Fraudulent CompanyTuesday, 05 November 2013 13:39
Future Generali insures Mangal Navratri 2013 with Falguni Pathak and her troupeSaturday, 05 October 2013 14:53
RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE AMONGST FIRST FEW PRIVATE INSURERS TO OFFER INSURANCE...Saturday, 05 October 2013 14:50
Chola MS raises additional Rs. 75 crore capital for business growth and...Saturday, 05 October 2013 14:46
National Seminar on ‘Big data to Predictive Analytics – Future of Healthcare’...Saturday, 05 October 2013 14:42
Now cops under medical insurance coverSaturday, 05 October 2013 14:32
IRDA considering health policies with 5 years spanSaturday, 05 October 2013 14:27
Now, demat insurance covers under one folioRSaturday, 05 October 2013 14:17
As auto skids in downturn, insurers feel the pinchSaturday, 05 October 2013 14:03
Natural disasters drive demand for property insurance in South AfricaFriday, 04 October 2013 17:16
If you are appearing for the exams conducted by Insurance Institute of India you can download the admit card from the link below. Please input your registration number to download the card.
1. Always keep the Admission Card issued by Insurance Institute of India handy with you, as you are required to show it to the Presiding Officer or Invigilators when asked.
2. Take your seat in the examination room TEN MINUTES before starting of the examination time. Candidates should in all matters follow the instructions and ruling of the Presiding Officer whose decision shall be final in all matters of dispute.
3. A CANDIDATE WHO IS LATE FOR THE EXAMINATION BY MORE THAN 20 MINUTES FOR 2 HOUR PAPERS AND 30 MINUTES FOR 3 HOUR PAPERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. NO CANDIDATE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW BEFORE 30 MINUTES FROM COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION.
4. Answers must be written in Blue/Blank Ink only. (Use of Ball pointed pen is permitted.)
5. Complete the Certificate of Attendance Form (Form-Exam 7) giving full name and other particulars and keep it along with the Admission Card on your desk before the start of the examination.
6. Make sure that you have received the correct question paper.
7. No candidate will leave the place of examination except with the permission of the Invigilator, speak or in any way communicate with any other candidate during the course of the examination, take into examination room or peruse, refer, or in any other way utilize any written, typed or printed book, document, or other material whatsoever. Any breach of this instruction will result in failing with the examination and dis-qualification of the candidate from sitting at further examination of the Insurance Institute of India and will be intimated to the employer of the candidates and/or such further punishment as the Board of Education may deem fit.
8. Mark your registration number and other particulars on the cover of the Answer book. Do not write your name anywhere in the Answer book or on the Supplementary sheets. Write legibly on both sides of the paper. Begin answer of each question on a fresh page. Cross out rough work, if any. No part of the Answer book is to be torn off or blank pages left between the answers. Supplementary sheets are to be securely fastened to the Answer book with a tag inside the cover page.
9. The Registration number allotted to you, is a permanent number.
10. You are required to write the Registration number/Question Paper No. on all your Answer papers including Supplements.
11. You are allowed to appear only for the subjects mentioned overleaf.
12. Institute does not accept any responsibility if the examiner cannot evaluate an answer script due to illegible handwriting.
13. ID Proof(only with photograph): (i) Passport, (ii) Company Identity Card with photograph, (iii) Driving license, (iv) Votersâ€™ Identity Card, (v) Pan Card, (vi) Bank Debit/Credit Card with photograph, (vii) Identity card issued by School/College(for students) (viii) Passbook of any Bank (ix) Identity Card issued by the Insurance Institute of India and (x) Identity Card issued by UIDAI.
14. Mobile phones / Pagers (on or switch off mode) are not allowed in the examination hall. If it is found with the candidate in the examination room while writing the answer paper, candidate will be declared as â€˜Failâ€™ in the respective paper and candidateâ€™s employer will be informed.